Tuesday, September 30, 2003

S I C K D A Y

yep. sick. Nasty nasty head cold, so today was my first ever sick day from work. Woo hoo! I've really been sick since Sunday... but dragged myself to work yesterday where I was told "your glands are the size of golf balls." So no work today. :) Slept, watched "Bend it Like Beckham" (first day released!) and vegged. Feeling better now, but I know I will be slow still. I was so happy to be able to relax and feel completely justified in it.

Can't believe I haven't written in a week. ER was great - I love the new girl from "Beckham," am sad about Luka, and frustrated with Carter... but hurray for Gallant the doctor!!! The weekend was fine. Saw my cute Brittish children and tried to finish the kitchen tiling.... only to find out we are less than 7 tiles short. AHHHHH! No one has these tiles anymore, so we might have to substitute. (I did measure correctly, fyi - we had originally intended to use these tiles in both bathrooms before we found nice tile underneath the crap. We just never bothered to recount the tiles when we started the kitchen.) frustration!

No comments: