Sunday, November 02, 2003

tired and cranky

So after a not so impressive weekend I am packing for Florida. Wish I was going to Disney World... the most fun I will probably have is the dollar store and Wally World (Wal-Mart) in Live Oak. Woohoo! Well, going is the important point in this trip, not fun. The grandparents need some love. :)

Other than that, my costume was a big success on Friday and I saw my little friend on Saturday night. Hadn't had a chance to see her in a while.

Oh! Almost forgot! Soon there will be much sharing of happiness from Miss President to you! Check out the October 28 post on the Wood website to see how it works. Smacky is going to fill me in and we'll send each other some happiness and then I'll unleash the floodgates of snail-mail happiness to all! :)

No comments: