Sunday, May 14, 2006

Moms that Juggle

Today Matt and I jointly took our moms to lunch at a really great Chinese restaurants not far from here. None of us had ever been there, but M and his coworkers often order lunches from there and the food was always wonderful, so it seemed like a good idea. And it was. They had lots of interesting menu choices and come around to the tables to offer you things. We ate a lot of great food and had a lovely time. If you are ever in my neck of the woods and want an awesome Chinese meal, let me know and I'll hook you up with info on the place... unfortunately, they don't have a website or I'd link to it. A nice time was had by all.
Us kids also had ice cream from a shop across the street. Yum. :)

And, in terms of the subject of the post, we found out this random fact - both moms know how to juggle!

So, yeah. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you moms. We love you and appreciate you! (and a HMD to a soon-to-be mom, too!)

PS: I love the comment on the previous post - very creative, and yes, I agree! A+

No comments: