While reading the online visual (addictive) disaster People of WalMart, I clicked a link to see their new book on Amazon.com... and laughed when I saw my recently viewed books:
1. People of WalMart: Shop and Awe (this was the reason I noticed the others)
2. A Tree Grows In Brooklyn (a classic and a favorite!)
3. Pickle Pickle Pickle Juice (I hear it's a great children's book!)
4. Birthing a Better Way: 12 Secrets for Natural Childbirth
(A friend had a link for it on their facebook page and I was curious)
5. Raising Your Spirited Child (again, on a friend's reading list)
Don't read into this list - I am NOT pregnant!! I'm just curious about what friends are reading. Only two of these (the top two) were things I looked up for myself. I just think it is a funny and random list!