Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Four Things

I was tagged by Becky and Peter to do this, so here I go...

4 jobs I've had in my life...
Audiology Assistant
Bank Teller
Music Teacher
Retail Sales Associate

4 movies I could watch over and over
You've Got Mail
Roman Holiday
Pride and Prejudice
Pirates of the Carribbean

4 places I've lived
Brooklyn, NY
River Vale, NJ
Wenham, MA
My Own Little World

4 TV shows I love to watch
Gilmore Girls
Dancing With the Stars
Law and Order (regular and svu, mostly!)
Everyday Italian

4 places I've been on vacation
Germany
Canada
Alaska
London

4 websites I visit daily
prwdot.org
Marisa
ljc fyi
ThreadBared

4 of my favorite foods
Triscuts
chocolate
freshly baked goods
Nutella

4 places I'd rather be right now
some nice, warm, secluded beach
the middle of the ocean
snuggled up under my electric blanket
with Matt :)

4 bloggers I'm tagging(or rather one blog person and one not)
Marisa
Matt
Anyone else who wants to? (if you do it, just let me know!)

No comments: