Sunday, February 22, 2009

Massachusetts!

Over my break, one of the things I got to do was take a quick little ride around the block to Massachusetts, to see the Woods! It was so good to get to see them, especially Becky, as she will be my Matron of Honor (and is one of my dearest friends!!) We hung out at home lot, being that she is quite pregnant (less than one week to go!), but we all went to dinner at Acapulcos on Monday night, then Becky, Catherine and I went for lunch at Panera on Tuesday before taking a spin around the Northshore Mall... which has gotten so shi-shi since I was there last!! It was tremendous fun and did me a lot of good to see them all. There is way too much time between visits and they are never long enough!!

I didn't take many pictures, but here are the few good ones... only two were taken by me! One by Becky, two by me and the first taken by Catherine herself!!


Catherine's view of her parents!


I brought my personal box of instruments... she was in love with the slide whistle (here) and harmonica, and was a little sad when they got packed up and brought back to my house! Too bad I didn't get a picture of her when she had a maraca in each hand and the whistle in her mouth!


Bored to death as she waits for us to finish eating at Panera...

Posted by Picasa
Painting - she is into painting in a BIG way, which I think is delightful! I was happy to paint with her... it's been a long time since I have used watercolors! :)

All in all it was a very good trip and goot to spend time with friends. :)

No comments: