Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006

Hope your Christmases were all merry! I had a thoroughly enjoyable one - one of the best yet!

For Christmas Eve, Matt and I stayed close to home while my parents trekked out to my brother's house. I didn't know if I'd be up for the craziness of a big party, so I laid low. We went to see some friends in the afternoon and then had a quiet dinner at my house.

Christmas morning brought a fun time with my parents, opening presents. Highlights included Netflix for my dad, fleece clothing for mom, flannel PJ's and other great stuff for me. Santa even brought my parents a DVD player - they must have been very good this year!

In the afternoon, Matt and his parents came for dinner. We had a lot of fun hanging out together and enjoying a great meal. More gifts were exchanged... Matt found his requested rice cooker under the tree and I was surprised with a very luxurious cashmere blanket! I ate far more than was good for me, but it was all wonderful!

Unfortunately I forgot to take pics at dinner, but there are a few pics to see here. Enjoy!

No comments: