Wednesday, March 28, 2007

blogging query

I've been a neglectful blogger lately. I have pictures I should post, events I should have mentioned and the like. But other things have been occupying my time and brain. Some good, some not-so-good, some practical, some disturbing and perhaps necessary.

But anyway, I'm not posting today in order to complain. I'm actually posting with a question which maybe someone can answer. I do want to change to a new template. I was really just making myself crazy by going on and on as I was (really an offshoot of the above paragraph) and I realize it was just silly. My one concern is this:

I've been using a non-Blogger comment service (from before Blogger offered the service, I think) and want to keep my comments from the past. I know that the posts will be saved, and I'm glad for that. But there are comments that I want to keep... and that is what worries me.

Does anyone know how I can keep those? Or is this another needless worry and it will just stay there as is?

No comments: