Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Little Known Facts About Me

Marisa tagged me. And I am procrastinating (as I watch D1), so here it goes:

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order. The directions are at the end.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Teacher
2. Bank Teller
3. Audiology Assistant
4. Retail Sales Associate

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Pride And Prejudice
2. You've Got Mail
3. Roman Holiday
4. Anne of Green Gables/Anne of Avonlea


C) Four places I have lived:

1. My Hometown. One of the top 50 safest towns in the USA.
2. Brooklyn, NY
3. Wenham, MA
4. My own little world :)

D) Four shows that I watch:

1. Dancing With The Stars
2. Any show with Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel
3. How It's Made
4. Myth Busters

E) Four places I have been: (besides the places I have lived)

1. Alaska
2. Germany
3. Norway
4. Canada

F) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):

1. Rebecca
2. Jenny
3. Matt (hah! He used to!)
4. Travelzoo, union, MENC, The Knot, and a million stupid email things.


G) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Chocolate
2. Sushi
3. Mangoes
4. Freshly Baked Cookies

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Sleeping!
2. Someplace warm, like a tropical beach or the ocean.
3. The shore (even when it's chilly, it's wonderful)
4. On an adventure with Matt.

I) Four folks I think will respond (maybe):

1. probably not anyone... but here are some choices.
2. Jenny
3. Becky (although she's already been tagged)
4. Kate

J) Things I am looking forward to this year:

1. February Vacation... Disney World!! :)
2. Getting this wedding in order... FINALLY
3. Trying to get my life in order
4. Going to see Audra McDonald in concert!

DIRECTIONS: Copy the text, delete my answers and pop in your own. Tag, you're it!

No comments: