Saturday, October 13, 2007

tick....... tock......... tick......... tock...............

Frustrating. Very very frustrating. Take a look at the time of this post. It's not due to the fact that I've been up late to a crazy party or spent the evening on a movie marathon or anything good. It's the stupid fact that I iust CAN'T SLEEP! The past few nights have found me waking up three times each, and this is already number three for tonight... but this time I can't seem to get back to sleep. Blast and wretch! Why? I'm tired! I went to bed exhausted. I want to be sleeping. I love sleeping. But no. Instead I am awake, so I figured enough twitching in my bed - time to actually get up and at least make an attempt to beat insomnia.

The one good thing about it is that there is no work tomorrow, so that is a blessing in itself, but I don't want to be grumpy all day, either. Bah.

No comments: