Monday, January 07, 2008

Just some Oak and Some Pine and a handful of Norsemen...

Most of you know my love of Ikea. I own several items from the store, and have helped Matt furnish the little house with many kitchen gadgets, picture frames and whatnot.

Months ago, I was thrilled to discover the Ikea Song by Johathan Colton, another fan of the big blue and yellow box. (He's a crazy songwriter who writes a lot of songs on a variety of topics!)

Now there's a new fascination. A guy named Mark is going to live in MY local Ikea for a week, starting today! Check out his adventures: www.marklivesinikea.com
(The first episode is below)





Matt is going there today to buy a bed. I wonder if he'll bump into Mark?! (perhaps not, since Mark will probably be swarmed by a million news camera crews. He was in the paper yesterday and I saw him on the 6 o'clock news, too.)

It's really an interesting idea. I don't know if I could do it for a week, but it might be fun to camp out there! There is definitely enough to do and see!

No comments: