Friday, February 13, 2004

Update on Coffee with Kevin

...well, it was interesting. He is a very nice guy - tall, nice looking, very personable, a good conversationalist. Coffee itself was fine. But, I will not see him again, I think. I enjoyed talking with him, but felt no "spark" at all. It seemed that we had very little in common, and both of us are in different places in our lives - he is settled with house and job, and I am virtually as unsure as a person in Twentysomething Crisis Mode can be. Someone who is 34 is not looking for friendship or someone new to hang out with, and that is the path I see that this relationship would take. Well, I am tres proud of myself for actually going through with letting someone set me up, and it was good to take a step like that, for someone like me.

No comments: