Friday, February 06, 2004

Update

So he called me on Thursday night, but I was at rehearsal... so that means I have to call back (blast and wretch! I barely like talking to people I know on the phone, let alone strangers!). So I called this evening, early enough that I hoped he wasn't home. He was. So we chatted... for quite a while. He is a talker. Seems nice enough, but now that I am separated from it (and my ear is not aching anymore) I think the age thing is going to be a big difference. He did not know I was 10 years younger (Dian, the setter-upper thought I was at least 2-3 years older than I am, at the bare minimum) and I think we will find that we are really in very different places in our lives - me, the quarterlife crisis, I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-my-life twentysomething and he the homeowner, golf nut 10 years my senior. But I'll meet him on Wednesday and we will see.

Boy is this thing so not my style....

No comments: