Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Wound tighter than a....

... I don't know! What best fits in that phrase? I forget.

You know that something is terribly wrong with your work environment when it starts stressing you out when you're home on a snow day... which in itself is an amazing gift! I decided to be good and do some catch-up work when all of a sudden this wave of panic came over me about a stupid concert I have to conduct on Thursday - it was thrown at us very last minute and due to the weather we've been having (and other circumstances), I have not seen this choir since February 18!! I have to have an emergency rehearsal tomorrow (which involves so much stupid work - informing all teachers last minute, making sure the room is free, letting a million others know, and providing lesson plans for whomever covers my classes at the other school...) and still I don't know when we are scheduled to leave for this luncheon on Thursday - or if we have transportation - or if the teachers even know about that yet! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I should be relaxing with a book and some hot chocolate, not feeling this deer-in-the-headlights feeling!

... only 8 more paychecks... 8 more paychecks... 8...

No comments: