Monday, September 26, 2005

Impatient

I'm waiting for some pictures to download on my poky computer. It takes too long. This needs to be fixed... and it seems like it will! After a talk with my handy technological genious :) and also the 'rents, we have decided that it is time to not only set up the old computer as a second working machiene in my house, but also get us a faster connection. Dial up is archaic and slow. It is time for DSL. :) Hurrah!

In other news, I had a lovely weekend - Friday night's dinner was fun and on Saturday I went on a day of adventures which took me from breakfast at the diner to outlet and yard-sale shopping to a nature walk to Friendly's to seeing the Corpse Bride* to vegging on the couch, watching SVU. It was a lovely day.

And, how excited am I? Tomorrow I get to start to learn to swing dance! With a partner! (Bec, you don't have to be the boy!) Yay!

*the movie was good... bizarre, but Tim Burton is a weird dude! I liked it, and although I really didn't know what to expect, I was still surprised. If nothing else, it is very interesting visually, and a musical, which was unusual!

No comments: