Sunday, November 27, 2005

Forget regret, or life is yours to miss

Hello there! :)

Just a few words about the weekend. Wanted to go to the movies on Friday after a rather uneventful day at work (although I'd been told it would be crazy-busy!) but by the time we got there, only super-late movies were playing. But while I was there, I popped into House of Tar-jay and bought two DVDs for a whopping $5.88 each on special sale! I took home HP3 and Shrek2. Woo hoo! Also went to Johnny's for a milkshake and fries. Yum.
Saturday, after working, I went up to Matt's. We decided to try the movie thing again and ended up going, but not to the matinee as we'd planned - it had already started, and so we decided that since a later showing was available we would wait. Luckily we bought tickets right then and there, since the line was huge when we returned!!! Went to get some food and wander a bit in the meantime, and then attended a showing of something that we saw two weeks ago in a different genre. It was great, and really cool to see both back-to-back. Now the songs are stuck in my head... I think I'll have to suck it up and buy the b'way CD's for my car! :)

viva la vie boheme!!

No comments: