Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Reasons that being a grown-up can really stink...

42. Realizing that with your new projected budget you will have a whopping $40 a week left for personal expenses, and that such a budget does not include any funds towards savings or rent or such things.

This leaves me with several observations:
- With such a projected budget, I will never be able to move out of my parents house or save any money whatsoever.
- It is amazingly frustrating that I am a competent college graduate who cannot make enough to support herself.
- I realize that I (yet again) need to go through the hassle of finding a new job with better pay.
- I will have to go into amazing amounts of debt if I ever am able to go graduate school.


…It really sucks to be an adult. :/

(And to make matters worse, there has been stress-eating of carbohydrates -Ritz, pretzels and Triscuts- and sugar - chocolate and cookies - which fail in making me feel better despite the attempt and leave me feeling more like a grumbling roly-poly with a stomachace. Such things make for a very grumpy and stressed Miss President. grr.)

No comments: