Thursday, December 08, 2005

And it's begining to snow...

Just a few random fragments:
1. Work has been crazy this week. One of my coworkers has a concussion and another was just diagnosed with mono, and one is on loan. This leaves the few of us that are left going crazy.
2. Sent out a resume today. Will report if anything interesting comes of it.
3. In a few moments, I'm off to dinner with Marisa. Hurray!
4. My show is this weekend. If you live in the area and want to come, let me know. I need to sell some tickets!
5. When am I supposed to finish my Christmas knitting?
6. Went to a cool place on Tuesday night - Reality Bites. It's something like Chunky's, but less theatre-y and more restruaunt-y (but with big flatscreen tv's). We saw The Cutting Edge (it is winter sports movie week) and I had pesto pasta. Cool.

No comments: