Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Princess Ida Weekend

Yes, this weekend was the show weekend. Both performances went well, although I tend to think that Sunday's performance was better! It was a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. Friday was stressful at work - there was beautiful snow falling like crazy in the morning, which meant that we were dead... but as soon as the sun came out at lunchtime, so did all the people... in droves. We were so amazingly busy all afternoon. I didn't get home until almost 6 because I was elected to run work-related errand after I left... and I didn't get to leave until almost 5! Ahh!

But yeah, Ida was good this weekend. I had a fan club worth of people on Sunday, which was lovely and surprising and perhaps a little overwhelming, too - but in a good way. There were flowers and hugs and lots of good things, including cookies! Pictures will be coming - I took some on a digital, so hopefully I can get them up faster than with film. :)

No comments: