Saturday, May 26, 2007

Weekend Work and a POTD

It is so hard to be doing work on such a lovely day. But I need to be good. I have a long weekend (Oh, joy of joys!) and I will be heading down to the shore later today for some Memorial Day Rambustification. That makes for some great motivation, leaving right now to be a time to be productive so that I don't have to stress about it later. Even though school stops for a couple of days, lesson plans still need to be in place to show my principal on Tuesday.

But even though I am sitting outside enjoying the warm air and gentile breeze, it's still work! Blah.  Must....... keep......... going........  must............... stop............ procrastinating............!!!

But something to make you smile... a POTD! I found this quote in Penn Station the last time I went into the city. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments: