Thursday, July 12, 2007

Adventures in Filmwatching

Last night, Matt and I went to a screening of a movie which is now in post-production. This means we were a test audience - supposedly the first test audience of this film. It was interesting - not something I would think to go and see myself, but still interesting, especially when we were asked to stay for a small focus-group for the twenty-plus studio execs who were there! We gave our opinions, and perhaps elements of the film will change because of that before it hits theatres.

I won't go into depth here - I don't want to spoil it for those who may want to see it down the line - but if you are at all interested in hearing more about it, feel free to ask. I didn't sign any kind of waver saying I couldn't talk about the film. ;)

How we got this privilege? Luck, really. We were the right aged people at the right time... which is cool. I hope somehow we get to do it again!

No comments: