Sunday, July 01, 2007

Blah.... and GRR!

I have a ton of things to post about and have been a slacker of late. Hopefully I will get to it soon.

But the news of tonight:
On Saturday, Matt and I hit up some garage sales. It was a productive afternoon, and there were many bargains to be made. But as we were at one, we hear a crunch and turn to see a buy backing into my Jeep! He dented her and scratched her up a bit, and would have just driven away if we hadn't seen it happen. So now my poor little baby is going to have to go and visit a body shop and get fixed up. The woman (passenger) who is the insured wants us to go through her insurance, even though it will be much cheaper (ballpark of $1000) if she just paid cash for the repairs (which we had agreed to do). I don't care as long as it gets fixed... she is the one who will have to deal with her insurance rates going up because of this.
...at least I had my camera in the car and was able to document everything immediately, including the other car... and their license plate.

grumble grumble grumble.

No comments: