Saturday, August 02, 2008

BackPost 7/19/08: The Woods come and visit!

The organizational prowess of Rebecca Wood descended on my pathetic room and whipped it into shape before my very eyes! I had a lot of organizational issues and it had completely gotten the better of me, so my sweet friend gave this to me as a birthday present! She is able to work wonders, let me tell you! It was amazing to get to spend some time with her, too - I miss her a lot! We meant to take a "before" and "after" picture of the room, but it didn't happen. It looks wonderful, though - and so much more peaceful! :)

In the evening, we all met together for dinner - Becky, Peter, Catherine, Matt and myself. Fun times, even with a two-year-old who had a VERY long day! She is so curious, and was fascinated by the flashlight on my keyring, leading for a light show!


A future pianist?
Pictures are here.

No comments: