Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Snowy St. Patrick's Day

Snow, snow go away! Don't come back another day!

Normally, I like snow. I do. Especially since I got my Jeep. But yesterday it started snowing and got all messy on the roadways. On my way home, I got rear-ended by a Snapple salesman (no joke!) whose leased car is a mess... and needs to be turned in on April 01 for his lease. Luckily, the Jeep is fine, except for needing a new tire cover, which got ripped.

Well, fast-forward to today. Of course the kiddies were going crazy, between the snow and green bagels that they all devoured, so work was hectic. Then I went to an Irish place for dinner with my parents and some family friends. Not memorable. O well. Even though I am 25% Irish, I don't identify with it, so it's no big deal. I just want the spring to actually come and the flowers to grow and things to turn Green... not just celebrate the color in the middle of snow!

No comments: