Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I'm just a bill.....

Some of my older choir kids walked in to choir yesterday singing "Lolly, Lolly, Lolly (get your adverbs here)" from School House Rock. I thought it was amusing, and it led to a discussion about it. Then, all of a sudden, I remembered - we have a choir medley in the cabinet of several of the SHR songs! I pulled it out and they went crazy! I never thought anyone would want to sing it at the middle school level, and it was too hard for 4 & 5th graders, so I forgot about it. However, the chamber choristers are actually really excited about it (and the fact that there will be solos in it!) How funny is that, really? I was never a huge fan of SHR when I was a Saturday-cartoon-watcher, but now I think they are cool. :) Hmm. Go figure!

No comments: