Wednesday, January 24, 2007

One Year...

From Fright Fest 2006

Last year, on Sunday the 22nd of January, Matt asked me if I'd be his wife, and I said yes. :) (see the archives for the story, if you don't know it or want to remember!)

From Gordon Homeco...

Strange to think that a year has passed. On Sunday, January 21st of this year, I was in the hospital. Matt was so good to me - he did everything and anything in his power to make sure I was comfortable and taken care of - really, I am so lucky. That evening, while my parents were also visiting, he grabbed his coat and took off to run some errands. I didn't really think anything of it, considering that he really hadn't left my side since I was admitted.

From Belmar July 2006

He came back in a little while, carrying a cardboard cup container with take out cups. He'd brought Beantowne Cafe to me, since I could not make it there... :) so sweet! We laughed about how it was such an adventure last year, and how that was so characteristic of us... and how this year had brought an adventure, too... albeit a very different one!

From Leyden-Binder...

So, although it is late, Happy Anniversary, caro mio. I will marry you - this year, if I can keep my New Year's Resolution! Let's get to work! I love you! xoxo


From Crayola Facto...

No comments: