Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Goings on to congratulate

Lots of things are going on recently around here.... here are some highlights.


First, Matt got a new job! He'll be teaching biology and forensics to high schoolers. Hooray! I think he'll be a good teacher, and how cool is it that he gets to teach something like forensics?

(a second Matt thing will be posted about soon... complete with pictures!)




Secondly, a friend of ours just decided to have a change of career... leaving one job and changing to something completely different. Hopefully he won't feel like this anymore!




Thirdly, a friend of mine just told me that she's pregnant! She hasn't revealed it to the general public yet, so I won't spoil her thunder. :) I'm very excited for her, even if it means that I won't get to see her during a visit she had planned in October.




Lastly, another friend, Marisa, has now become a homeowner! You'll have to have a housewarming party soon - congratulations!





Congratulations to everyone. If I missed something important, please let me know. I've been so busy lately and I don't want to forget you! :)

No comments: