Tuesday, February 22, 2005

fun times

I think it's interesting how things always come in bunches. For example, I've had two weekends in a row of being away with friends - first the fairies and now up to B&P. I tend to see movies in bunches - no, not all in one sitting (usually!), but several fairly quickly and then none for a while. The one problem with this system is that it spoils me, and then I get sad when things quiet down for a while... blast that dumb Mr. Murphy!

This past weekend was fun. There was the party I mentioned a couple of days ago, then a day which found me in the wildest furniture store/playground and another movie (Ocean's 12), then a long long ride in the snow/sleet/yuck home, getting there just in time to go be captured by pirates (literally!) and then hang afterwards - a rarity, since I didn't have to worry about work today! Hurrah! :)

It's nice to go away, but it's also nice to be home.

No comments: