Sunday, July 03, 2005

Weekend, continued

To pick up where I left off, I did end up playing mini-golf yesterday... and winning! Par for the course was 47 - I got a 61 and Alisa got a 76. Woo hoo - we rock! :) Then, we went to dinner and saw another movie (three in three days! Unheard of!) The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. A good, girly movie - makes you laugh, makes you cry. Addressed some real issues and even took you to Greece, which is amazingly beautiful. A good contrast to Friday's movie, which was dark and loud. I'm actually curious to read the book now - although it is on a long list of books I want to read... and some that I want to re-read.

It's funny - when I post on here, I tend to write random things and wonder if people actually read them or if it just gets sent into a cyberspace void. I know of some who read my ramblings, either faithfully or sporadically. I'm guessing that there are others who I don't know who check out what I have to say sometimes. There are blogs that I enjoy reading (two are on my sidebar) of people I have never met before and never interacted with. I wonder if they think it's strange that people are reading their stuff. I am amused to find that someone who I read on occasion (and actually met once, at the wedding of these folks) also reads mine, since she ended up writing about something I'd talked about the other day! So, hi, Angela - glad you got an interesting post out of the deal!

No comments: