Saturday, May 21, 2005

Yawn... bordom.

Being tired and a little bored leads me to this as a post. Do with it what you will...

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? I’d like to have a FIRST house, thank you very much! But I think that one near the ocean would be wonderful.
2. WHAT' S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? At the moment, my circle skirt.
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Mario Frangoulis – Follow Your Heart
4. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I can play some, although none well. I’d have to go with piano.
5. FAVORITE COLOR? I like most, but I think pink is the dominant favorite at the moment.
6. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Either my baby (Jeep) or a convertible!
7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? yes
8. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Two Kittens Are Born by Betty Schilling
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Springtime, but there are things I love about all of the seasons!
10. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Never really thought about it. Maybe flying.
11. CAN YOU JUGGLE? With scarves, yes. Anything else, no.
12. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My Grandmother (Dad’s Mom) – I never got to meet her, and my father says that we would have been real kindred spirits.
13. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR/TRUCK? A laundry basket with a hat, kitty litter, rags, car polish, some CD’s, fairy wings, a wand, and other various stuff… and yes, I can prove it all!
14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? I need to be brave and try more sushi.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Daisies, stargazer lilies, wildflowers, roses….
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? I think the company is more important than the food itself.
17. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? Flag Day – June 14
18. SOUP OR SALAD? Depends on the weather – soup if it is cold, salad otherwise.
19. MOUTHWASH OR BREATH MINTS? Listerine, all the way - either liquid or the pocket packs!
20. COMPUTER OR CELL PHONE? both
21. POPCORN OR PEANUTS? popcorn
22. WINE, BEER OR WHISKEY? Wine, if those are the options
23. CABLE OR SATELLITE TV? I’ve never had satellite!
24. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? Marisa

No comments: