Monday, May 30, 2005

Movie Meme

I actually read this on someone else's blog and then saw it sent to my friend Peter... who sent it to me. So here I go:

1. Total number of films I own on DVD/video:
probably close to 50 that are mine, but we must have about 200+ in my house!
2. The last film I bought:
Probably either Down With Love or Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets… it’s been a while! But the last one I received as a gift was Roman Holiday.
3. The last film I watched:
Big Fish (Sunday night with some friends)
4. Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
Roman Holiday, Beauty and the Beast, You’ve Got Mail, Pride and Prejudice, Annie

5. Ten things I have NOT done:
Learned to tango, been to Italy, smoked, run away from home, celebrated my birthday in another country, gotten a tattoo, lived on my own, written a book, learned another language fluently, and figured out what to do with my life!

Considering that I know few blogging people personally, the only 2 I can pick are Rebecca and Marisa!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

No comments: