Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Another update... a travel one!



When we went down to Florida for my grandfather's funeral, we had to drive due to the short notice and astronomical plane fares. One of the big things we all see on Route 95 south are the unending parade of signs for South of the Border. Being that neither of us have ever been there, Matt and I decided to stop there for breakfast! (This was after staying at a frightening place that looked charming but was a bit of a nightmare! Too bad they don't have a website!)

I think I've gotten my fill of SOTB now. But it was an experience we both had to have. What a strange place! It was kind of like a ghost town. But that might be different in the summertime, at the height of roadtrip season. But you can see the pictures here!


No comments: