Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Miss President A to Z...

Age: 27
Beer of choice: Raspberry Lambic Beer (quite girly)
Career: music teacher extraordinaire
Dog's name: I guess Matt's dog counts... Keto
Essential item you use everyday: cell phone
Favorite TV show: Gilmore Girls
Game (favorite): I guess Monopoly
Hometown: a small town in Bergen County, NJ
Instruments: voice and piano, but I am quite out of "real" practice.
Juice: orange juice with pulp!
Kick (as in "Whose butt do you want to..."): there's a short list.
Last thing you ate: Key lime yogurt
Marriage: Soon. We're planning. :)
Name: Miss President!
Overnight hospital stays: two nights this January
People I was with today: (in order) parents, work people and students, Matt
Quote: "I was thinking that from here, you smell like cheese." (from Boston Legal, last night)
Regret, biggest: I don't know. I have regrets I'm sure, but none that particularly come to mind.
Status: Engaged :)
Time you woke up: 6:30ish
Underwear you have on now: I have some on. That's all you need to know.
Vegetable you love: carrots
Worst habit: clenching and grinding my teeth.
X-rays you've had: several chest x-rays.
Yummy food you ate today: chocolate
Zodiac sign: Gemini

No comments: