Friday, April 15, 2005

Lucky Number.... 32?

Last night, our school's PTO hosted a Tricky Tray at a catering hall. This is the second one I've been to, and they are quite the social events! There were over 300 people there last night and loads of prizes to try for - some of the ones I tried to win included tickets to Great Adventure, the Bronx Zoo, Crayola Factory, etc - gift certificates to Old Navy, Container Store, the Melting Pot restaurant, Applebees, manicures, massages, etc - and even big items like a hotel weekend and a mini Ipod. Did I win any of those? Sadly, no. But I did win something I wanted, and perhaps this is a sign that I need it - a month of unlimited visits to a local chiropractor!

It might not be as fun as some of the others, but I'm happy with my prize and hopefully will benefit from it! :)

No comments: