Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

Today was a pretty good day at work. I got to wear a costume - cheerleader again! - and sneakers, which especially made my day. I had a surprise visitor stop by to take me to lunch (Hurrah for surprises!) and the day went fast. Soon I am off to rehearsal, in which I am just shadowing/understudying. And it was gourgeous today - the weather was beautiful and sunny and lovely. Amoung the trick-or-treaters that I saw tonight were a very large group of high schoolers dressed as.... PIRATES!!! With a pirate ship out on the street! I was amazingly impressed... and a little jealous! I would have loved to have done something like that with a huge group of people!

The one thing about this Halloween I regret is not getting a pumpkin. They were expensive this year, and I kept forgetting. So there is no pumpkin on our porch. Maybe I'll pick one up anyway, if I see them - it's a harvest-y, Thanksgiving-y kind of thing, too!

...and, oh... a good thought.... pumpkin pie... mmmmmmmm.........

No comments: